Looking Forward into 2014
- Spring Show at St John Fisher will be February 17-March 28, 2014
- RAC & Arena Group Exhibition at Lumiere in February 2014.
- Workshops under contract: April 14,15,16, 2014 Michelle Dunaway portrait/figure painting
April 17, 18, 19, 2014 Susan Lyon Figure in Oil
August 18-22 Liz Haywood-Sullivan Plein Air landscape and Business of Art
- If our lawyer agrees we will look at a current revision of the Club’s by-laws
- Working to design documentation that can be handed down to future Board members to insure that we operate properly as a 501 c 3. There has been a distinct lack of training.
- Pushing the RAC forward into the 21st century utilizing social media and creative ideas
- Upgrading the lighting and model situation in the RAC studio and finding ways to better accommodate our classes
- Continue striving to make The Rochester Art Club the ‘go to’ for classes in Rochester
- Provide interesting, thoughtful programs throughout the year and more regularly.
- Getting our RAC members out in to the community as jurors, demonstrators via our local art organizations ~ Community Outreach will become a service for local program chairs to utilize when planning their yearly programs for their respective art organizations.
- Our historical documents and older records have been retrieved from the MAG and our now in our possession here at the Hungerford. Hope to have all documents sorted, filed and those most important preserved in an archival way (online?).
Vote on Board 2013-2014
President Suzi Zefting-Kuhn
Recording Secretary/Treasurer Kath Hess
Programs Jackie Lippa
Exhibitions Lennie Muscarella
Education Patricia Tribastone
Membership Mary Stid
Community Outreach Kathy Bolin and Ken Dodgson
Publicity Peggy Martinez (thank you to Joan Dwyer)
Board at large Drew Baker, Kevin Feary
Respectfully Submitted by Suzi Zefting-Kuhn